Boxing Outsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So........................(have to have a title length over 10 characters)

4 posters

Go down

So........................(have to have a title length over 10 characters) Empty So........................(have to have a title length over 10 characters)

Post  DJ Necrogenic Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 pm

This forum has about as much traffic as BPL, it definitely needs some work Hench, shit is nowhere near aligned. This line here is just above the "preview/send" buttons now that I am posting on a new line I am right about to run into them

DJ Necrogenic

Back to top Go down

So........................(have to have a title length over 10 characters) Empty Re: So........................(have to have a title length over 10 characters)

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:49 pm

You're right. It does look really shit. If more join I'm sure I can figure out to change it.

Mainly created this forum a few days back because traffic was down and Angles was starting to get the shits and saying he would shut the board down.

Admin
Admin

https://boxingoutsider.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

So........................(have to have a title length over 10 characters) Empty Re: So........................(have to have a title length over 10 characters)

Post  I LOVE BIG TITTIES! Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm the only STRAIGHT dude, here! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MA FUCKAS!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I LOVE BIG TITTIES!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Maybe I shouldn't have told you. Razz

Admin
Admin

https://boxingoutsider.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ Necrogenic Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Well I'll be posting more, I was just dealing with the death of my Uncle. But Im gonna post at both places.

DJ Necrogenic

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfstabba Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

Sorry 'bout your uncle DJ.

Milfstabba

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ Necrogenic Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Milfstabba wrote:Sorry 'bout your uncle DJ.
I have no idea who you are, but thanks. He was like my father. ... If my father hadnt left, and loved me

DJ Necrogenic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum